Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Peppers
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmedgreen beans, trimmed
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- finely grated zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Flavors influenced by Mediterranean- Italy and France. This sea salt includes delicious flavors of the Mediterranean - rosemary and lavender.
- Combine first 4 ingredients; toss with green beans and peppers until well coated. Spread vegetables in 10 X 15- inch baking pan. Place oven rack on upper level. Roast in preheated 450 F oven, tossing twice, until vegetables are tender and lightly browned (25-30 minutes). Stir in lemon zest and juice, tossing well to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.