- Cooking spray
- All-purpose flour, for sprinkling
- 1 12-ounce ball L&B White Pizza Dough
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- L&B Pizza Sauce, warmed up for serving
Heat oven to 400 F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
On a lightly floured surface, stretch and roll the dough into an 8×15-inch rectangle, sprinkling it lightly with flour as needed.
Using a pizza cutter, slice the dough across the short side of the rectangle, creating 15 1-inch strips. Tie each slice of dough into a knot, tucking the ends under. Place on the prepared baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Brush the butter mixture over the rolls, reserving about 1 ½ tablespoons.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with reserved butter mixture and serve hot with pizza sauce.
Recipe adapted from: Dinner At The Zoo