Garlic Chili Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Your whole family will love this sweet and spicy chicken dish!
For the chicken
- 2 to 3 (14 ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup Lunds & Byerlys Honey Ginger Teriyaki Grilling Sauce
For the salsa
- 4 (¾-inch thick) slices fresh pineapple
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, finely chopped (add another chile for more heat)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush chicken with some of our Honey Ginger Teriyaki Grilling Sauce; place on grill. Arrange pineapple slices alongside chicken. Cover and cook about 15 minutes, turning once and brushing chicken with sauce once more, until chicken is no longer pink in center and pineapple is browned.
- Remove chicken and pineapple from grill. Finely chop pineapple; mix with remaining salsa ingredients. Serve with chicken.
Recipe adapted from Just Bare Chicken
Calories: 200 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: .5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 70mg Sodium: 410mg Carbohydrate: 18g Fiber: 2g Sugars: 13g Protein: 24g
Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.