3 months ago
Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownies
These incredibly dark, rich brownies are a must-have for
any dessert tray.
- 1 cup butter, cut into chunks
- 1⅓ cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened dark chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened dark chocolate baking cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350F. Grease and flour
bottom of 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- Heat saucepan of water over
medium-low heat until hot but not boiling. Combine butter, dark chocolate chips
and unsweetened dark chocolate in bowl; place over saucepan of hot water. Cook,
stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted. Remove bowl from saucepan;
set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine sugar, eggs, instant espresso
powder and vanilla in bowl; mix well. Stir in cooled chocolate mixture until
- Add flour, baking cocoa and salt;
stir until just combined. (Do not over mix.)
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 25-30
minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean and brownies
begin to pull away from sides of pan. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Recipe source: Land