- 4 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can evaporated milk, 12 ounce
- 1 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips, 12
- 3 package German's sweet chocolate bar, 4 ounce
- 2 jars marshmallow creme, 7 ounce
- 2 cups Chopped Pecans
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
Enjoy this rich, gooey fudge.
- In 3 quart saucepan, combine sugar, salt, butter and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue cooking, stirring constantly 6 minutes. Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients, stirring until chocolate chips melt. Pour into buttered 9x13" baking pan. Refrigerate, covered, several hours. Cut into 1" squares. Refrigerate or freeze until needed.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.