Fruit Filled Croissants
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 (35 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 large croissants
- 1 large zipper closure food storage bags
- 7 strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 6 ounce raspberries
- 6 ounce blueberries
- Powdered Sugar
For breakfast or dessert, this treat is always well-received.
- Using an electric hand mixer on high, beat cream, pudding and vanilla for 1 minute. Slice croissants in half lengthwise. Spoon pudding mixture in plastic food storage bag and seal. Cut one of bottom corners off. Pipe filling onto bottom halves of croissants. Arrange 5 strawberry slices, 5 raspberries and 7 blueberries over filling. Arrange croissant top over fruit; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.