Frozen Mocha Coffee Torte
- 4 Lunds or Byerly's Chocolate Almond Pistachio Biscotti, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 quart Starbucks® Classic Coffee Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 1 (10ounce) jar Kings Cupboard® Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- sweetened whipped cream
- chocolate-covered espresso beans
Coffee and chocolate blend with a crisp biscotti crust to create a winning dessert.
- Combine biscotti and melted butter; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 7 minutes; cool. Spoon ice cream over crust, packing firmly. Freeze, covered, until firm. Remove lid on chocolate sauce. Microwave just to slightly soften (about 5 seconds); stir. Spread sauce evenly over ice cream; return to freezer for at least 1 hour.
- To serve: Run thin knife around circumference of pan. Release side of pan; cut into wedges. Top each slice with whipped cream and chocolate-covered espresso bean.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.