- 2 cups grated or crumbled cheese
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon brandy, sherry or Madeira wine
- 3 tablespoons white wine such as Chenin Blanc
- Confused as to what to do with all those little leftover pieces of cheese? An easy solution is to blend them all together to make a unique cheese spread. Because of the different varieties and amounts of cheese, this spread will taste different each time you make it. Three varieties of cheese are plenty but six or seven will be even better. Some blue cheese will also add a great flavor boost. First, remove all non-edible rinds. In a food processor, combine the above ingredients. Blend until soft and of spreading consistency. Add more wine if necessary. Fill a ramekin; refrigerate. Serve at room temperature with crackers or spread on crostini and broil until cheese starts to brown. Fromage Fort may be refrigerated, covered, for several days.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.