French Toast Strata
- 1 (18 ounce) loaf Lunds and Byerlys Circle Cinnamon Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen harvest apples, thawed
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 (16 ounce) carton refrigerated pasteurized egg product
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- pure maple syrup, warmed
- Arrange bread pieces and apples in buttered 9x13-inch baking dish. In medium bowl, combine milk, egg product and vanilla until well blended. Pour evenly over bread and lightly toss until bread is thoroughly coated. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- To Serve: Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 F oven until set in center (40-45 minutes). Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Serve warm with syrup.
- FoodE Tip: If you prefer, you can use 8 large eggs in place of the pasteurized egg product.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.