4 years ago
Five new ways to serve lemonade
Ready to sit on the porch with a
nice, tall glass of lemonade? Here are five easy mix-ins that will take your
lemonade from refreshing to unforgettable.
- Raspberry peach: Drop a few raspberries and a slice or two of peaches into your
lemonade, then muddle with the back of a spoon.
- Sparkling mint: Add sparkling water and chopped fresh mint.
- Lemonade float: Add a scoop or two of your favorite sherbet.
- Ginger lemonade: Add about an inch of fresh ginger, chopped, plus a few Thai basil
- Shandy: Fill half a glass full of lemonade, then top with a Hefeweizen.