Five delicious ways to top your burger
Grilling season is finally here!
Planning on burgers for your next barbecue? Skip the traditional (read: boring)
ketchup/mustard combo with these gourmet-inspired burger toppings:
- Onion straws + cheddar + Lunds
& Byerlys Bar-B-Q sauce: Crunchy, sweet and savory.
- Bruschetta + mozzarella: A wonderful way to use fresh tomatoes on
- Buffalo sauce + blue cheese: You can’t go wrong
with this classic flavor combo.
- Guacamole + pepperjack: Creamy avocado balanced with just the
right amount of spice.
- Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce + Gruyère: Sweet and spicy,
balanced by the nutty flavor of the cheese.
Whichever toppings you
choose, you can be sure that everyone will be talking about your burgers!