Five Bean Salad
- 1 1/4 cups zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 can black-eyed peas, 15 ounce
- 1 can red kidney beans, 16 ounce
- 1 can garbanzo beans, 15 ounce
- 1 can Cuban style black beans, 15 ounce
- 1 can cannellini beans, 15 ounce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, including some tops
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 package fresh cilantro, snipped, 1/2 ounce
A medley of tasty beans.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Rinse and thoroughly drain all beans. In large bowl, combine beans, onions and dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Just before serving, toss in cilantro.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.