3 years ago
dinner the whole family will love
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces Lunds & Byerlys Smoked Chorizo Sausage, thinly
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into thin
- ¼ teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 (1½-pound) cod fillet
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to
- Heat 1
tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add
the sausage and cook, tossing occasionally, until browned, 2 to 3
- Add the
potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Add the leeks,
saffron, ½ cup water, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ⅛
teaspoon pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Season the cod
with ½ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon
pepper. Place it on top of the potatoes and drizzle with the remaining
tablespoon of oil.
- Transfer the
skillet to oven and bake until the cod is opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with the parsley before serving.
Recipe adapted from Real