Servings:*18 2 Tbsp servings
- 1 cup Water
- 2/3 cup California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/2 cup Lunds & Byerlys raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons Bragg's nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons San-J Tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys cumin
- 3/4 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys paprika
This sauce is the bomb! It’s great on just about anything savory. Makes a delicious spread, dip or sauce. Many of our Nourish recipes call for it on the side. You’re gonna love it so make a double batch.
- Place all ingredients except chives in high power blender (such as a VitaMix). Slowly blend for one minute. Turn the dial up to high, and continue to blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Stir before each use. Super Yummy!!!
- Calories: 100 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 1.5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 100mg Carbohydrate: 2g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 2g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
Used in Teriyaki Tempeh Pita and Nourish House Special recipes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.