Fresh, crunchy endive leaves with a creamy, cheesy filling, topped with charred corn and chili-infused honey.
Makes about 20 bites
Preparation time: 45 minutes
2 heads baby Belgian endive
2 ears of corn
4 ounces goat cheese
2 ounces cream cheese
2 tablespoons chili pepper-infused honey (such as Mike’s Hot Honey), divided (can substitute regular honey)
2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Separate the endive into individual leaves. Set aside.
- Char corn on grill or hot cast iron pan. Allow to cool slightly, then cut kernels off the cob and set aside.
- Mix together goat cheese, cream cheese and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Spread a spoonful (about 1 tablespoon) of the cheese mixture into each piece of endive.
- Top with a spoonful (about 1 tablespoon) of charred corn.
- Garnish with a drizzle of the remaining honey and sprinkle with chives.