Easy Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Salad
- 1/3 cup Bronco Bob’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Lunds or Byerly’s Classic Rotisserie Chicken, skin and bones removed, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) bag field greens
- 2 shallots, sliced thin, separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
Use our rotisserie chicken to create a quick week night salad or wrap filling.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together raspberry chipotle sauce, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Divide greens onto 4 serving plates; arrange chicken and shallots over greens. Drizzle raspberry chipotle mixture over; sprinkle each salad with cheese and almonds, if using. Season with freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.