Easy Pumpkin Cocktails
If you like pumpkin spice lattes, say “Cheers!” to a pumpkin spice cocktail!
We were on a mission to find some of the best fall drinks … and discovered 20 tasty pumpkin cocktails, perfect for happy hours, dinner parties and backyard bonfires.
In the mood for a beer? Take it up a notch with a fall-inspired beer cocktail:
Sparkling Pumpkin Cider Beertail
Ingredients (makes 4 glasses)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 3 bottles of Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
- ½ bottle Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider
- 4 lemon wedges
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Place one cinnamon stick in each glass.
- Pour Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale until the glass is about three quarters full.
- Top off with cider.
- Squeeze a little bit of lemon juice on top and place a lemon wedge on each glass for garnish.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon on the top to finish!
Recipe source: Brit + Co
Need something to keep you warm by the fire? Try a steaming mug of spiked, pumpkin-infused hot chocolate:
Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Ingredients (makes 5 cups)
- ⅓ cup Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- 4 cups whole milk, divided
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, shaved chocolate, pumpkin pie spice
- Measure ⅓ cup of Kahlúa and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together 1 cup of milk, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Whisk in remaining milk until fully combined.
- Heat mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and very hot, but not boiling.
- Whisk in pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice. Continue to whisk and heat mixture. Turn off and move from heat just before mixture begins to boil (do not let it boil).
- Immediately whisk in Kahlúa.
- Pour into glasses and top with optional toppings, if desired. Serve.
Recipe source: Home Cooking Memories
See our full collection of pumpkin cocktails on Pinterest!