A simple but delicious way to prepare salmon! Wonderful served with our popular Superfood Salad, available in our deli.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 ½ – 2 pounds salmon fillet, skin removed
Kosher salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1 bunch broccolini, separated
3 tablespoons of dill frond, divided
1 lemon, sliced
Flake salt, to taste
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Melt butter in the pan over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- Once butter is melted in the pan, add seasoned salmon to the center of the pan. Place broccolini around the salmon. Top the salmon fillet with 2 tablespoons of dill frond.
- Place skillet in the oven for about 12 minutes or until salmon is cooked to 145 F at the thickest point.
- Garnish with lemon slices, remaining dill and flake salt.
Recipe source: NY Times