Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup organic quick rolled oats
- ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 L&B large organic egg
- ⅓ cup organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutiva Coconut Oil, lightly heated just to melt
- 1 ¼ cups organic bittersweet chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350 F.
Put quick rolled oats into a food processor or blender and process until they have the consistency of flour/meal.
Combine the next four dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk the egg in a smaller bowl. Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract and melted coconut oil.
Mix wet ingredients into the dry ones. Add chocolate chips.
Using a tablespoon, drop a slightly rounded spoonful of dough onto a greased pan and press down a bit to form into a nice shape. Repeat until all dough is used.
Bake for 7-9 minutes. Do not overbake.
Cool completely and store in an airtight container.