DIY Bloody Mary Mix
- 8 tomatoes, peeled, blended and strained
- 3 tablespoons fresh horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cholula Hot Sauce
- Juice of 3 limes
- ½ teaspoons celery salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ white onion, grated
Blend all ingredients together in a high-powered blender until smooth. Mix with 2 cups vodka per batch. Garnish with a celery stick, your favorite cheese and an L&B Sausage Snack Stick.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.