Dried Blueberry and Rhubarb Crisp
- 16 ounce frozen chopped rhubarb
- 3 ounce dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup rolled quick oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup Butter, chopped into small pieces
Blueberries and rhubarb are combined for a delicious flavor profile.
- In a large bowl, combine rhubarb, blueberries, honey, sugar, orange juice and cornstarch. Place into a lightly greased 8x8-inch baking pan. In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and pecans. Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over rhubarb mixture. Dot the top with butter. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 60 minutes. Remove from oven and serve warm with ice cream.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.