Dill Potato Salad
Servings:*32 1/2 cup servings
- 5 pounds new red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 bunches green onions, (1-1 1/4 cups)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 ounce creamy cucumber ranch dressing, 16bottle
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed, crumbled
A simply good accompaniment salad.
- Scrub potatoes. Place potatoes in large Dutch oven, cover with cold water; add salt. Bring to boiling over high heat, reduce heat to medium; boil gently until tender when pierced with a fork (20-25 minutes). Drain, cool. Cut potatoes into chunks. Combine potatoes and remaining ingredients in large bowl. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- To Serve: Toss gently, spoon onto serving platter.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.