Dill Pickle Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Additional chopped pickles and fresh dill, for garnish
In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, chopped pickles, pickle juice, green onions and fresh dill until well combined.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve in a dip bowl, topped with additional chopped pickles and chopped fresh dill.
Serve with pita chips, vegetables, potato chips, pretzels, etc. Enjoy!