- 1 loaf Byerly's twin French bread
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, 6 ounce
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- 8 slices deli roast turkey
- 8 slices deli salami
- 6 thin slices red onion
- 4 slices deli Cheddar cheese
Seasoned with garlic and fresh basil.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Drain artichoke marinade into small bowl, beat in garlic and oil until blended. Drizzle 2 tablespoons marinade mixture on cut surface of each bread half. Arrange tomato slices on bottom half of loaf; sprinkle with fresh basil. Top with layers of turkey, salami, onion and artichokes. Drizzle with remaining marinade; top with cheese slices. Place top of loaf on filling; press down lightly. Cut into 6 diagonal slices.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.