Day After Thanksgiving Quiche
- 2 1/2 cups leftover stuffing
- no stick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup sliced leeks
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Golden Fig Turkey Herbs
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Raclette cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Press stuffing into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch glass pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
- In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks, red bell pepper and turkey herbs. Cook until soft; about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, half and half, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in turkey, cheese, chives and leek mixture from skillet.
- Pour egg-turkey mixture into stuffing crust in pie plate. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.