Cucumber Cream Cheese Bites
- 1/2 (8ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 packet Lunds and Byerlys Cucumber Dill Dip Mix
- 24 slices cocktail rye bread
- 24 slices English cucumber
- freshly ground pepper
- Whisk together cream cheese, buttermilk, garlic and dip mix. Refrigerate one hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Spread mixture on rye bread slices; top with cucumber slice and garnish with pepper.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.