These tasty mini sandwiches are great for a crowd! Serve with dill pickle spears and crunchy kettle chips.
Makes 12 sliders
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1 package L&B White Dinner Rolls
4 tablespoons yellow mustard
½ pound L&B Shredded Pork Carnitas, finely shredded
½ pound sliced ham
½ pound sliced Swiss cheese
4 large dill pickles, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 450 F. Slice rolls in half horizontally. Place the bottom halves on a parchment-lined 9×13 baking sheet; spread rolls with a thin layer of yellow mustard.
- Add a layer of shredded pork on top of the rolls, followed by a layer of ham and a layer of Swiss cheese. Top with slices of dill pickles.
- Cover with the top halves of the rolls. Brush tops of rolls with melted butter.
- Top the sliders with another sheet of parchment paper; place a heavy 9×13 baking dish on top, pressing down lightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until heated through and the cheese is melted. Cut into 12 slices, and serve hot.