- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) packages classic cole slaw, (8 cups)
Rediscover an old favorite.
- Combine first 9 ingredients; refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Just before serving, combine dressing and cole slaw blend in large bowl; toss to coat. Amount: 11 cups.
- Cucumber Coleslaw: Stir 1/2 cup sliced radishes and 2 small cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced into cabbage mixture. Garnish with 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Apple Coleslaw: Stir in 3 small thinly sliced Granny Smith apples into dressing.
- Blue Cheese Coleslaw: Stir 1/4 cup prepared horseradish and 1/2 (4 ounce) package crumbled blue cheese into dressing. Garnish with remaining blue cheese.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.