Cranberry Maple Baked Beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans Bush's® Original Baked Beans
- 1 cup Lunds and Byerlys North Woods Maple Rosemary Grilling Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup 1/2-inch diced red onions
- 6 strips applewood bacon, 1/2-inch diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a 2½ quart casserole or bean pot, combine beans, sauce, sugar, onions, and cranberries. Top with bacon; cover and bake 1 hour.
- Remove cover; increase oven temperature to 425 F. Bake until bacon is crisp (20-30 minutes). Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.