5 years ago
Crab Flatbread Pizza
Make pizza night extra special with crab meat from our meat & seafood department! This pizza makes a great light dinner and is great as an appetizer, too.
- 1 package Our Deli Pizza Dough, available in our deli
- ⅔ cup pesto
- 8 ounces shredded or chopped crabmeat
- 1 6- to 6½-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, halved, pitted
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 F. Roll out the pizza dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once the crust is cooked, spread with pesto, leaving ½-inch border around the edges of the crust.
- Top with crabmeat, artichokes, olives and crushed red pepper. Finish with mozzarella slices on top.
- Bake pizza until crust is brown and crisp on bottom and topping is heated through, about 15 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
Recipe adapted from Epicurious