Crab-Dill Stuffed Cucumber Cups
- 2 seedless cucumbers, 14 to 16 inch
- 1 can Miller's Select Jumbo Lump Crab, 6 1/2 ounce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Urban Accents™ Fisherman's Wharf Seasoning
- Cut the cucumbers crosswise into sixteen 3/4-inch pieces. Using a melon baller, scoop out the centers, forming 1/4-inch thick cups. Sprinkle the cucumber cups with salt and let them drain, inverted, on paper towels for 10 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, combine the crab, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, chives, dill and seasoning blend.
- Pat cucumber cups dry with paper towels. Spoon crab mixture among the cups.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.