Country Breakfast Casserole
- 2 packages frozen hot pork sausage, (12-ounce), thawed
- 1 package package frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, (2-pound)
- 1 cup minced onion, (about one medium onion)
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 packages shredded colby-jack cheese, (8-ounce), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 Eggs, slightly beaten
- L&B salsa, any variety
- Grease 9x13 baking dish. In medium skillet, brown sausage; drain. In large bowl, combine sausage, hash browns, onion, milk, 3 cups of the cheese, salt and eggs. Pour mixture into greased baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Heat oven to 350 F. Bake, uncovered, until knife inserted near center comes out clean (50-55 minutes). Let stand 10 minutes, covered. Cut into squares and serve warm with salsa.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.