Corny Cornbread Casserole
- 1 (1475 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (1525 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 2 (8 12 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
Corn muffin mix and two kinds of corn makes this doubly delicious.
- Combine all ingredients until thoroughly blended. Pour into a buttered 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven until set and lightly golden (about 45 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.