Classic Chocolate Malt
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup malted milk powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Instant espresso powder
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Syrup, plus more for glasses
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- 6 malted milk balls, halved, for garnish
- 3 maraschino cherries, for garnish
In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, malted milk powder, cocoa powder, 2 pinches espresso powder, whole milk and chocolate syrup. Blend until thick and smooth, about 15 to 20 seconds.
Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of 3 fountain shoppe glasses. Divide the malt between the glasses and top each with whipped cream, malted milk balls and a maraschino cherry. Enjoy immediately!