Classic Chili Cheese Dog
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 package Organic Valley™ Brats (4 brats), thawed
- 4 whole wheat buns, sliced
- 1 (147ounce) can Amy's Spicy Organic Chili
- 1 cup shredded Organic Valley™ Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 organic onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- To Grill: Spray grill rack with vegetable cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, arrange brats 4-5 inches over medium-high heat. Grill until golden brown (about 10 minutes). Meanwhile, place chili in saucepan; simmer until heated through.
- To Serve: Place brats in whole wheat buns. Top each with chili, cheese and onions.
- Tip: To make Vegan Veggie Chili Cheese Dog, substitute Lightlife® Jumbo Smart Dogs and Veggie® Shreds Cheddar Flavor Soy Cheese for the Organic Valley™ Brats and Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Coconut Crepes with Mangoes and Bananas
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.