Chorizo, Corn & Jack Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 12 oz Lunds/Byerly's Fresh Chorizo Sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 oz Butterball Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 1 1/4 cups Butterball Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Melissa's® Roasted Sweet Corn
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chorizo, green pepper and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink, about 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine stuffing mix, broth, cheese, corn and sausage mixture. Mix well.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into well greased 1 1/2-2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes. Remove cover and fluff with fork. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, uncovered.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.