Chocolate Revel Bars
- 1 cup butter, (Softened)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, (1 can)
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips, (1 package)
Makes 52 (1 ½-inch) bars Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F. Cream 1 cup butter and brown sugar; blend in eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla and salt. Combine flour, soda and oats; stir into creamed mixture. Spread two-thirds of the dough in a greased 9x13 baking ban. In a heavy saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons butter, milk and chocolate chips; cook over low heat, stirring constantly until butter and chocolate melt. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread chocolate mixture over dough in pan. Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls on top of chocolate layer. Bake about 25 minutes. Cool and cut into bars to serve.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.