Chocolate Dipped Frozen Sandwiches
- 1 cup Soy Delicious™ Creamy Vanilla Non Dairy Frozen Dessert
- 8 Country Choice® Double Fudge Brownie Cookies (7.25-ounce package)
- 6 ounces Scharffen Berger Bittersweet Chocolate, broken into pieces
This all-natural ice cream sandwich alternative uses organic, wheat-free cookies and frozen soy dessert.
- Soften frozen dessert by allowing to sit at room temperature just until pliable enough to spread (10-12 minutes). Spread 1/4 cup on one cookie; top with a second cookie. Repeat 3 more times. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheet; freeze until firm. Melt chocolate in the microwave in a 3-inch wide x 2-inch high microwave-safe container (a 6-ounce custard cup works well). Dip each frozen sandwich cookie into melted chocolate to cover 3/4 of the surface (re-melting chocolate in microwave as needed). Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet; freeze until chocolate is set.
- Microwave at 50% power for one minute; stir. Continue heating for 30 seconds, stir to complete melting.
- Use left-over melted chocolate to make frosting or to drizzle over ice cream.
Tips for melting chocolate
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.