Chocolate Chunky Bars
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet real chocolate chunks
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 (1225 ounce) jar caramel topping
Simple preparation...spectacular results.
- In large bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt; blend in margarine. Press in greased 9x13" baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks and pecans; pour caramel over top. Bake 20 minutes longer. Cool 1 hour at room temperature. Refrigerate, uncovered, until firm. Cut into bars.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.