7 years ago
Chocolate Chip Holiday Cutouts
Chewy chocolate chip cookies cut into festive holiday shapes. Fun for the whole family to decorate!
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) Nestlé Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus additional for rolling
- Assorted holiday cookie cutters
- Prepared frosting, sprinkles and sugars in assorted colors
- Heat your oven to 350 F.
- Break apart cookie dough into medium bowl. Combine dough and flour until mixed. Roll cookie dough to ¼-inch thickness between two sheets of floured wax paper. Remove top piece of paper. Cut cookie dough into shapes. Transfer cookies to ungreased baking sheets, placing about 3 inches apart. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately pat sides of each cookie with edge of knife to help retain shape. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Decorate with assorted frosting, sprinkles and sugars.
Amount: Varies based on size of cookie cutter
Recipe source: Nestlé