Chipotle BBQ Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup Colavita Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Famous Dave's® Country Roast Chicken Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless Gold'n Plump® chicken breasts
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 6 slices bacon, cut into small pieces, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup Melissa's® Roasted Sweet Corn
- 1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Famous Dave's® Smokey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In small mixing bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice and chicken seasoning. Place chicken in plastic bag and pour seasoning mixture over. Seal and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill. Grill chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center. Transfer to cutting board. When cool enough to handle, shred chicken and place in large mixing bowl. Add celery, bacon, onion, corn and red pepper; toss to combine.
- In small mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.