Chicken Tortellini Soup
hits the spot on a cool fall day like a hot bowl of soup. And this cozy,
family-friendly soup is easy enough to make any day of the week.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 carrots, chopped
3 stalks of celery, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
8 cups (64 ounces) chicken broth
2 teaspoons L&B Italian Seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste
12-20 ounces refrigerated tortellini
2 cups L&B Pulled Chicken
- In a large stockpot heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium high heat. Add carrots, celery and onion; sauté until vegetables are softened, about 10 minutes
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken broth and L&B Italian Seasoning; add salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini and cook for 1 minute less than indicated on the package directions.
- Add in the pulled chicken and cook for 1 more minute, until heated through.
Serve with slices of crusty
artisan bread. Enjoy!