Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons Lunds and Byerlys Kalbi seasoning
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons pressed garlic
- 1 (20 ounce) package skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 12-14 skewers
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce of choice
Presented by Executive Chef Sue Erickson on KARE 11 September 22, 2007
- In small bowl whisk together water and Kalbi seasoning. Whisk in oil, soy sauce, red pepper and garlic.
- Cut thighs in half horizontally. Add chicken strips to bowl and toss to coat; marinate 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Spray broiler pan with non stick spray. Thread chicken strips onto skewers and place on broiler pan. Broil until internal temperature reaches 165F. about 3-4 minutes per side
- Transfer to serving plate and serve with choice of sauce.
- Recommended peanut sauces: Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce Sable & Rosenfeld Asian Peanut Stir Fry Dip Lee Ann Chin Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.