Chicken Salad Bowl
- 3/4 cup rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 2 tablespoons cornichon pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys curry powder
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys goji berries
- 3 tablespoons Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise
- 3 cups (divided) mixed greens
- 3/4 cup (divided) Love Beets (produce dept), sliced
- to taste Black Pepper
- Chop or pull rotisserie chicken into bite-size pieces. Mix all of the ingredients except for the mixed greens and pickled beets in a large bowl. Serve chicken salad and pickled beets over mixed greens, add ground black pepper to taste.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.