Chicken Parmesan Sliders
These simple sandwiches are great for a crowd!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1 package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
4 tablespoons basil, chopped, divided
3 cups pulled chicken or chopped chicken from a L&B Rotisserie Chicken
1 cup L&B Marinara Sauce
8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
½ cup butter, melted
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Without separating rolls, slice in half lengthwise and set the top portion aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped basil, pulled chicken and marinara sauce.
- Distribute chicken mixture evenly on bottom buns.
- Top with slices of fresh mozzarella.
- Put the tops of the rolls back on and brush with mixture of melted butter, garlic, 2 tablespoons basil and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 F, until buns are golden brown on top.
- Cut into individual sliders and serve.