- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Black Pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 10 3/4 ounce
- 1 carton sour cream, 8 ounce
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces, drained, 4 ounce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Prepare ahead. Refrigerate and cook later.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; arrange in single layer in buttered shallow baking dish. In large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, mushrooms and wine; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, almonds, Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 F oven until chicken is no longer pink (50-60 minutes). Let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.