- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1-2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- Combine flour, salt and pepper; coat chicken with mixture. Heat oil and margarine in skillet until hot and foamy. Saute chicken over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Stir in wine. Simmer, covered, until chicken is no longer pink (about 10 minutes). Remove chicken to platter, keep warm. Over medium-high heat, boil liquid in skillet, scraping skillet to loosen brown particles, until liquid is reduced to about 1/4 cup. Stir in parsley. Pour over chicken. Serve immediately.
Substitute 1/4 cup water and 3 tablespoons lemon juice for Marsala in recipe above.