- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 (105ounce) can Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Ceres® mango juice
- 1/2 cup Chenin Blanc white wine
- 1 Mango, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 pound Smart Chicken® boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Urban™ Accents Mesa Rosa Chipotle Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Italian parsley
The chipotle seasoning adds a smoky, spicy flavor.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet, sauté onion over medium heat until it begins to soften (about 5 minutes). Add garlic and sauté until onion is completely softened. Stir in chicken broth, mango juice and wine. Cook over medium heat for 20-25 minutes, reducing mixture by one-half. Stir in chopped mango and marmalade. Simmer 15-20 minutes over medium-high heat. Stir in fresh lime juice. Rub chicken with chipotle seasoning, salt and pepper. Sauté chicken in remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until internal temperature reaches 170 F and juices run clear (20-25 minutes) or bake chicken (see tip below).
- To serve: Pour sauce over chicken; garnish with coarsely chopped Italian parsley.
- Tip: Bake chicken in a preheated 350 F oven until internal temperature reaches 170 F and juices run clear (30-35 minutes).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.