- 2 (10 34 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup with 1/3 less salt
- 1 cream of mushroom soup with 13 less salt cream of chicken soup with 1/3 less salt
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 corn tortillas, divided
- 4 cups cut up cooked chicken, divided
- 3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour lean
- 3/4 cup ripe olives, sliced
A Mexican flavored do-ahead.
- Combine soups, chiles, and green onions in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until bubbly. Arrange 4 tortillas over bottom of buttered 9x13" glass baking pan; top with 1/3 of chicken, 1/3 of soup mixture and 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers two times ending with soup and cheese. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until bubbly and cheese melts (35-40 minutes). Top with sour lean and olives.
- Tips: 1 (3 pound) fryer = 4 cups cooked & cubed; 3 pounds chicken breasts with ribs, split = 4-4 1/2 cups cooked and cubed.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.