- 2 packages Birds Eye Baby Broccoli Spears, 10 ounce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, 10 3/4 ounce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 quart Deli Chicken Salad Spread
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to350 F.
- Microwave broccoli in covered microwave dish for 3 minutes on high. Stir and microwave 1 to 2 minutes longer, or just until crisp tender; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk chicken soup and sherry until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and the chicken salad.
- In small mixing bowl, combine panko bread crumbs, remaining Parmesan cheese, butter and pepper; set aside.
- To assemble, place broccoli in 2-quart baking dish sprayed with cooking oil. Spoon chicken salad mixture over broccoli. Sprinkle panko mixture over and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and chicken is hot.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.